Call Center Representative - 2nd Shift
Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT has been a leader in residential cleaning and disaster recovery since 1948. We have the experience and resources to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable service in the industry. From basic carpet and air-duct cleaning to fire and water damage remediation to full service reconstruction, Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT leads the way.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! We are seeking dependable candidates with a strong work ethic to join our team. This is a position that requires focus and attention to detail while swiftly providing professional, courteous, and accurate service.
- Receive inbound calls and emails from Commercial & Residential customers, Insurance providers, partner networks, and corporate facilities.
- Enter loss information into various databases and distribute it accordingly.
- Respond to information requests, compliments, or concerns associated with existing losses.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Two years of related customer service or call center experience
- Computer savvy with strong data entry skills especially in a web form environment
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Company paid employee medical and life insurance with optional dental and vision
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Monthly quality assurance bonus potential
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 78843_20230504