Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is a global leader in disaster restoration. From initial clean-up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on multi-million dollar commercial projects as well as several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between. Founded in 1948, we have a long standing reputation as a leader in our industry.
- Carpentry skills with respect to layout, cutting and trim.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
- Experience with hand & power tools
- Familiar with blueprints/blueprint interpretation
- Experience with framing, drywall, taping
- Experience with hardware and trim installation
- Punch work and various other duties as assigned
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 86458_20230517