Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is a global leader in disaster restoration. From initial clean-up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on multi-million dollar commercial projects as well as several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between. Founded in 1948, we have a long standing reputation as a leader in our industry.
- Carpentry skills with respect to layout, cutting and trim.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
- Experience with hand & power tools
- Familiar with blueprints/blueprint interpretation
- Experience with framing, drywall, taping
- Experience with hardware and trim installation
- Punch work and various other duties as assigned
- Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations
- A valid DL and ability to clear a background and drug screening
Your compensation will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview.
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.