Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is the industry leader in emergency response and disaster recovery. Founded in 1948, we have the experience and resources to provide our clients the fastest and most reliable response to get their business back up and running after disaster strikes.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
The Collections Specialist will include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code and liens
- Experience in construction or related industries is a plus
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent negotiation techniques
- Experience with Sage Intacct
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
Your compensation will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview. In addition, you will be provided with a lap-top, smart phone and all the tools you will need to assure success. We also provide fully paid employee medical insurance, life insurance, optional dental and optical insurance, holiday pay, generous PTO, a 401 (k) plan and more.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 351869_20230516