Commercial Account Manager
Founded in 1948, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT has a long-standing reputation as a leader in the restoration industry. From initial clean-up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on anything from multi-million dollar commercial projects to several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between.
In this role, you will call on and build relationships with a broad variety of customers and become their preferred provider when disaster strikes. Whether it is a fire, a burst pipe, mold damage or natural catastrophe, assuring our company is their first call is what this job is all about. You will be marketing to facilities managers, building engineers, property management and ownership groups who control large amounts of commercial square footage. Some of our larger verticals include hospitality; retail space; high-rise buildings; government; education; medical facilities and multi-family real estate. This is a high energy, fast-paced position - no two days are ever the same!
- Responsible for preparing and executing the overall strategic plan for business development and account management
- Prospects and sets up appointments
- Prepares for and attends the meetings set with local commercial accounts and National Accounts with local presence
- Identifies and calls on National and Regional prospects to maximize revenue opportunities
- Manages the tracking of local marketing efforts in the assigned region
- Assists with collection efforts both regionally and nationally
- Coordinates logistically with the BMS CAT marketing department to set up and attend industry-specific tradeshows, presentations, and meetings
- Works with the operations team to facilitate client communication and issue resolution if required
- Has the ability to effectively communicate in high stress situations
- Maintains local memberships in industry-specific organizations as applicable
- Utilizes and manages CRM tool to keep all client information up-to-date and all activities current
- Supports operations in selling efforts by providing needed internal support, including but not limited to documentation, communication, setting customer expectations, and potential jobsite assistance
- Maintains and executes corporate reporting needs
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain solid relationships
- Attention to detail
- Solid presentation skills to both individuals and group
- Ability to both lead a team and also work as a productive team member
- Highly organized
**Experience in business development/account management is a plus
We offer the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Our large loss team is second to none allowing you to never have to decline a job because it is "too big to handle." Our national accounts and relationships with all the major insurance carriers remove many of the obstacles faced in securing business and provides leads that help get in the door faster. We offer a base + commission/bonus. Your compensation will vary by experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview. We also offer 100% paid medical for our team members, P.T.O., a 401(K) plan and more. We provide all the tools you need to succeed as well, including: a car allowance, fuel card, expense account, lap-top, smart phone.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.