Do you have experience working with insurance adjusters on claims? Are you organized, detail oriented with an eye towards perfection? Do you have experience helping people and businesses rebuild following disaster? Do you have the ability to survey a project, envision the finished product and implement the steps needed to fulfill that vision?
If you said yes to these questions, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT may be the right fit for you!
Prepares estimate for construction rebuild projects. Markets to potential clients to include adjusters and end users
NOTE: Previous Restoration Experience Is Required, as is Xactimate Software Expertise
- Market to potential customers including national accounts, adjusters, end users, etc.
- Establish a network and vet qualified subcontractors for the various trades.
- Calls on prospects to provide estimate for the rebuild of structure after a loss.
- Reviews the project, determines the scope of work to be completed and prepares an estimate for the project.
- Reviews estimate and job scope with insurance representatives and customer. Obtains approval to start project. Prepares proper paperwork to begin project.
- Maintains good communication and coordinates work schedule with operations personnel until the project is completed.
- Communicates with local management on any issues that may arise with the during the work of the project
- Ensures that any quality issues are resolved.
- Responsible for ensuring that proper protocol is followed in relation to payment arrangements.
- Follows up with insurance company/customer until all payments are received.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Proficiency with Xactimate estimating software.
- Knowledge of production and processing. Experience with raw material, waste, quality control, costs and techniques for maximizing project.
- Knowledge of building and construction includes materials and methods needed to complete project successfully.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications; plans and blue prints.
- Knowledge of design technique, principles and tools to complete project.
- Knowledge of the principle involved in showing, promoting, and selling services.
- Ability to monitor processes and materials.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Car allowance
- Fuel allowance and expense account
- Company provided lap-top and cell phone
- Company paid Medical Insurance
- Growth opportunity - Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT promotes from within
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.