Lead Generator - 2nd Shift
Founded in 1948, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT has a long standing reputation as a leader in the restoration industry. From initial clean-up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on anything from multi-million dollar commercial projects to several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between. We are a team built on high energy, high performing individuals who work together to maintain Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT as an industry leader.
We are currently hiring entry level office positions for our Radio Room department. No experience needed; we will train you!
Radio Room Reps monitor live radio traffic, alongside social media, for potential work leads. This position also encompasses some research and data entry. Absolutely no cold calls and no customer-based interactions. This position is ideal for anyone who can work independently, loves a challenge and is good at solving puzzles!
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Ability to work with computers
- Proficient with social media
- Ability to stay focused
- Great attention to detail
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Competitive Hourly Pay. Compensation will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview.
- Company paid health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and more
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY!