We are the industry leader in emergency response and disaster recovery. Founded in 1948, we have the experience and resources to provide our clients the fastest and most reliable response to get their business back up and running after disaster strikes.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company. We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
Responsible for moving business files and boxes; must be able to carefully and efficiently, wrap files and place item on to pallets for transportation. Provide safe transportation for customer property; Perform inspections and complete walk through to ensure proper inventory control for customer property.
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in moving, furniture, files, warehouse delivery or large item delivery preferred
- Forklift experience and certification a plus
- Willing to work split shift
- Strong customer service skills, professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds safely
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 78987_20230504