Blackmon Mooring / BMS CAT, a leader in disaster restoration is looking for experienced leaders to join our team NOW!
We are looking for individuals with a remediation background who have experience leading a team of restoration and remediation technicians If you have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed we want to hear from you. If you take pride in your work and are dedicated to uphold the standards of the brand you represent you may be the individual we are looking for.
- Support various levels of - residential, commercial, catastrophic and large losses
- Responsible for handling water, wind, fire, mold and other mitigation work along with basic construction, demolition, and content manipulations
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment and service vehicles
- Manage and supervise the restoration crews
- Ensures that technicians perform work in keeping with IICRC guidelines
- Ensure that all daily paperwork, including timesheets are collected
- Ensures all documentation is complete
Requirements for this job are:
- This position will require you to be on-call
- 3 - 7 years of experience leading a work crew (Remediation/Restoration)
- IICRC training and certification preferred (but not required).
We offer competitive pay plus company paid medical and more!
All applicants must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check and drug screening
*Bilingual a plus
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 79055_20230504