Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT has been a leader in commercial disaster recovery since 1948. We have the experience and resources to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable service in the industry.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
1. Create invoices for presentation to BMS CAT customers and insurance adjusters by maintaining billing folders for all projects with all appropriate documents required
2. Provide required administrative work (time cards/paperwork flow/employee support) in a timely manner
3. Effectively communicate with Catastrophe Team and Project Managers regarding contract documents, time and materials billing paperwork, approvals, and any additional services related to billing
4. Support the CAT team and Project Managers in the field with daily administrative and field functions including scheduling, inventory, supply procurement, and collections
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements:
1. Present a positive, outgoing, professional image
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (strong Excel skills required)
3. Attention to detail, good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills
4. Background in office management, billing, or cost accounting preferred
5. Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities, and see projects through to completion
6. Knowledge of project structure in an client/insurance business environment a plus
This position offers a base salary. We offer employer paid employee medical insurance, life insurance, EAP, generous time off, holidays and full benefits options.
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 328124_20230524