Residential Account Manager
Founded in 1948, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT has a long-standing reputation as a leader in the restoration industry. From initial clean-up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on anything from multi-million dollar commercial projects to several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between.
Can you build strong and lasting business relationships? Are you engaging, outgoing with a positive, upbeat attitude? If the answer to those questions is yes, this may be the right fit for you! As a Residential Sales and Marketing Representative for Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT, you will call on and build relationships with insurance agencies, residential adjusters, and other key players within our market. The primary goal of the position is to assure that when property damage occurs, the first call comes to Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT!
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers throughout the targeted area
- Develop sales within the client base while prospecting for new business
- Maintain and cultivate existing customer base by means of monthly, bi-monthly or weekly contacts
- Attend and host key marketing events in the area
- Host a variety of "lunch and learn" programs directed at insurance agents throughout the area
- Effectively use software to track marketing and relationship activities
- Effectively present marketing campaigns and programs to existing and potential clients
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Strong rapport building skills
- Outgoing, personable with the ability to quickly make a positive first impression
- Outside sales and cold-calling skills as well as a solid knowledge of bid processes
- Experience dealing with government requirements including G.S.A. contracts
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work 90% of the time in the field
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers and lead generated clients
Your compensation will vary by experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview. We offer a base salary plus commissions/bonus, car allowance, company paid medical insurance, other benefits and a great opportunity to provide for your future!
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.