Restoration Lead Technician
BMS CAT has been a leader in residential cleaning and disaster recovery since 1948. We have the experience and resources to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable service in the industry. From fire and water damage remediation to full service reconstruction, we lead the way.
Effectively perform all water damage mitigation and restoration services the company offers such as:
- Perform high quality water mitigation services
- Water extraction
- Performing demolition tasks
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment
- Follow company guidelines for proper drying techniques
- Setting up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Perform job cleanup and breakdown
- Effectively Lead a work crew
- IICRC certification preferred, but not required
- Experience in water mitigation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to be part of our on-call rotation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving history
Pay will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview and Company paid Medical Insurance is available.
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 80189_20230509