Restoration Lead Technician
BMS CAT has been a leader in residential cleaning and disaster recovery since 1948. We have the experience and resources to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable service in the industry. From fire and water damage remediation to full service reconstruction, we lead the way.
Effectively perform all water damage mitigation and restoration services the company offers such as:
- Perform high quality water mitigation services
- Water extraction
- Performing demolition tasks
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment
- Follow company guidelines for proper drying techniques
- Setting up the van at the job site using the proper set-up procedures.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Perform job cleanup and breakdown
- Effectively Lead a work crew
- IICRC certification preferred, but not required
- Experience in water mitigation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to be part of our on-call rotation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving history
Your compensation will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview. Company paid Medical Insurance is available.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.