Restoration Supervisor - Emergency On-Call Team
ON-CALL CREW SUPERVISOR
BMS CAT, a leader in disaster restoration is looking for experienced personnel to join our Emergency On-Call Team NOW!
If you are looking to expand your current capabilities and work toward a rewarding career this could be the place for you. No opportunity is out of reach with dedication and hard work. BMS CAT promotes from within.
We are looking for individuals with a remediation background. If you have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed we want to hear from you. If you take pride in your work and are dedicated to upholding the standards of the brand you represent, you may be the individual we are looking for.
Your compensation will vary by location and experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview.
- Execute job tasks assigned in a timely manner within the scope of the project
- Demolition, cleaning, rebuilding of job sites
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Manage a labor force to execute the daily scope of work
- Communicate daily progress reports and other paperwork
- This position requires you to be on-site in the event of a community wide disaster therefore you MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL
- 2+ years of experience leading a restoration work crew
- IICRC training and certification preferred (but not required)
- Bilingual is a plus
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: PDX_BC_A5A6BFDA-A6E9-4D7C-87D1-BEDD2674E42E_21939257