BMS CAT, a leader in disaster restoration is looking for experienced personnel to join our team NOW!
If you are looking to expand your current capabilities and work toward a rewarding career this could be the place for you. No opportunity is out of reach with dedication and hard work. BMS CAT promotes from within.
We are looking for individuals with a remediation background. If you have a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed we want to hear from you. If you take pride in your work and are dedicated to uphold the standards of the brand you represent you may be the individual we are looking for.
- Execute job tasks assigned in a timely manner within the scope of the project
- Demolition, cleaning, rebuilding of job sites
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Manage a labor force to execute the daily scope of work
- Communicate daily progress reports and other paperwork
*IICRC training and certification preferred (but not required)
*Bilingual a plus
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 79091_20230504