Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT is a global leader in disaster restoration. From initial clean up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring/BMS CAT is there every step of the way. We work on multi-million dollar commercial projects as well as several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between. Founded in 1948, we have a long-standing reputation as a leader in our industry.
We are looking for individuals to perform smoke, fire, and water restoration and cleanup. We will train!
- Hands-on training by the most knowledgeable people in the industry
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Career growth -- We promote from within
- We pay weekly
- Your compensation will vary by experience level. This can be discussed during the first interview.
- We provide company paid medical insurance for our employees after 60 days
What Are We Looking For?
- Hard working, loyal employees who want to build a long and satisfying career with us.
- Employees who want to learn and who enjoy being part of a quality focused team
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY!
BMS CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.