Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is an industry leader in emergency response and disaster recovery. Founded in 1948, we have the experience and resources to provide our clients the fastest and most reliable response to get their business back up and running after disaster strikes.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for areas relating to financial reporting and general accounting activities for over 30 regional facilities. This position will assure compliance to generally accepted accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements and the entry of data for cash, payable, and receivables.
- GL and bank Reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliation and entries
- Assist in tax reporting for Federal, State and Local agencies
- Support all Audit activities when needed
- Review prepaid and fixed assets on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Job cost tracking and entries
- Equipment and vehicle leases
- Cash flow projections and cash daily activity reports
- Intercompany Bank Transfers
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4-year degree in accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred but not required
- 3+ years’ experience with General Ledger, P&L statements, A/R and A/P
- Strong communications skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- High level of organization and the ability to prioritize tasks
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 79765_20230508