Who We Are: Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is a global leader in disaster restoration. From initial clean up to complete rebuilds, Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is there every step of the way. We work on multi-million dollar commercial projects as well as several thousand dollar residential losses and everything in between. Founded in 1948 we have a long-standing reputation as a leader in our industry.
The Role: As the Warehouse Lead you will be responsible for overseeing the warehouse operations for the regional center. You will assure excellence in work performed including maintaining equipment, transporting equipment to and from job sites. You will be managing the storage of property for commercial and residential clients. : You will assure excellence in work performed including maintaining equipment, daily counts of boxes moved, count of all supplies used.
What you must have to succeed: The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- 3-5 years working in a warehouse
- Experience driving a sit down forklift
- Valid DL
- Experience using bar code scanners
- Experience loading / unloading
- Computer literate
- Strong communications skills and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Candidate will be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, some night and weekend work may be required.
Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is an equal opportunity employer. Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: 86306_20230516